Family Rafting and Fly-Fishing Vacations with Idaho River Journeys
the Middle Fork of the Salmon
It’s Not One Thing That Sets Us Apart; It’s Everything.
- Family friendly, knowledgeable guides.
- Guides who are terrific role models. No tobacco use.
- Low guest to guide ratio. High service standards.
- Delicious camp cuisine that is carefully prepared.
- Top-notch boating and camping equipment.
- A span of activities. Something for everyone.
- A crew that has worked together for years. No “rent-a-crews.”
- Trip details and travel suggestions that are easy to understand.
- Plenty of hiking opportunities. Some guided hikes; some unescorted.
- Fly Fishing gear and individual instruction.
Dates and Rates
Our trip dates remain the same year-to-year. You will find them on our Schedule and Rates page. Bookings made prior to November 1 will be priced at 2015 rates. By booking now you will save money and be able to choose from a range of available trip dates. A deposit of $500 per person is required to reserve a space on the Middle Fork. The balance is due 60 days (90 days for charters) before departure. You can reserve your trip by calling Bob or Mary at 1-208-756-8116 or book online.
We provide just about everything you need for your vacation, including fly fishing gear, and our logistics are simple. This an easy to plan, hassle free, river vacation. Planning Your Trip has essential information about our Middle Fork Salmon rafting trips, including travel and lodging suggestions, what to bring and other helpful details.
Group Discounts and Exclusive Charters
Request More Information
For more information about our Middle Fork trips, submit our Information Request form or just give us a call. We work from a home office so you can reach us at anytime, including weekends and holidays. 1-208-756-8116 or 1-888-997-8399.