The Middle Fork of the Salmon with Idaho River Journeys. Raft. Fish. Kayak. Hike. Stargaze. Dine. Reconnect. Enjoy.
Join us on Idaho's Middle Fork of the Salmon River for an exceptional rafting or fly-fishing vacation. We've been outfitting river trips in Idaho since 1978 and enjoy a reputation for running top-quality, fun rafting trips with an outstanding and perennial crew of family friendly, knowledgeable river guides.
Middle Fork Launch Dates - 2015 & 2016
|June 30||6||$2195||$1995||Sorry - Full|
|July 8||6||$2195||$1995||12 Seats Open|
|July 16||6||$2195||$1995||Sorry - Full|
|Sorry - Charter|
|Aug 1||6||$2195||$1995||2 Seats Open|
|Sept 12*||5||$2895||$2895||Sorry - Charter|
*Fly-fishing trip. Two fisherman and one guide per boat. Maximum party size is 12. Sept 12 and 20 apply to 2015 only. Corresponding dates for 2016 to be determined on October 1.
Why Choose IRJ as the Outfitter for Your Middle Fork of the Salmon River Vacation
- Family owned company with owners involved with every trip.
- An exceptionally talented crew that has worked together for many seasons.
- Guides who are terrific role models. No tobacco use.
- Low guest to guide ratio. High service standards.
- Delicious food. Acclaimed meals prepared with fresh ingredients. Dutch oven entrees and desserts that have been featured at the Sun Valley Harvest Festival.
- Top notch guest gear and boating equipment.
- A span of activities. Something for everyone.
- Fly-fishing gear and personal instruction.
- Plenty of hiking opportunities. Some guided hikes; some unescorted.
- Hassle-free trip logistics that make planning your Middle Fork of the Salmon rafting vacation easy.
- Based in Salmon, Idaho with owners always available to answer questions and help with logistics.
We offer group discounts for parties of 10 or more as well as exclusive charters for groups looking for an exclusive, private trip.
Call or email us with questions. We work from a home office so you can reach us at anytime, including weekends and holidays. 1-208-756-8116 or 1-888-997-8399.
Our crew skillfully prepares meals that compliment your Middle Fork vacation. We use carefully selected fresh ingredients and grill over an open fire, or using coals, create masterful Dutch oven entrees and desserts. Our menu and meal preparation goes far beyond the usual camp fare and is meant to tastefully heighten your enjoyment of this spectacular wild place.