Family Rafting and Fly-Fishing Vacations with Idaho River Journeys
the Middle Fork of the Salmon
It’s Not One Thing That Sets Us Apart; It’s Everything.
- Family friendly, knowledgeable guides.
- Owners involved with every trip. A local, small, family run outfit.
- Rave reviews on Trip Advisor. The top attraction in Salmon, Idaho.
- Low guest to guide ratio. High service standards.
- Delicious camp cuisine that is carefully prepared.
- Top-notch boating and camping equipment.
- Boat selection includes paddle rafts, oar rigs and inflatable kayaks.
- A wide span of activities. Something for everyone.
- A crew that has worked together for years.
- Trip details and travel suggestions that are easy to understand.
- Plenty of hiking opportunities. Some guided hikes; some unescorted.
- Fly-Fishing gear and individual instruction.
Dates and Rates
Our trip dates remain the same year-to-year. You will find them on our Schedule and Rates page. A deposit of only $500 per person is required to reserve a space on the Middle Fork. The balance is due 60 days (90 days for charters) before departure. You can reserve your trip by calling Bob or Mary at 1-208-756-8116 or book online.
We provide just about everything you need for your vacation, including comfortable tents, freshly laundered sleeping bags, personal waterproof bags, camp chairs and tables, fly-fishing gear, and other essentials. Our logistics are simple and we are always available to help you with planning. This an easy to arrange, hassle free, river vacation. Planning Your Trip has essential information about our Middle Fork Salmon rafting trips, including travel and lodging suggestions, what to bring and other helpful details.
Group Discounts and Exclusive Charters
Request More Information
For more information about our Middle Fork trips, submit our Information Request form or just give us a call. We work from a home office so you can reach us at anytime, including weekends and holidays. 1-208-756-8116.